Guidelines for Providing artwork:
• All art files are required in Adobe Illustrator formats (.ai, .eps). IF neither of those are available .pdf are sometimes also vector files, we will review all your art files for authenticity. If you are not sure please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
• CCCJ manufacturers logos are required and cannot be moved or changed. You will find these on our downloaded templates and or designs provided by our Art Team. On upper body garments they appear on the right chest, and back pocket. Bottoms they appear on the outside of the left leg. Special exceptions will be considered please contact our Team if there are any quesitons.
• Inner collars are for CCJ only.
• All colors myst be in Pantones. All blacks must be 100% K.
• All logos must be in vector format. If some files are linked, instead of embedded, all linked files must be provided in their original state.
• All text must be properly preserved and outlined.
• Do NOT provide logos/text with an Overprint setting (check in the Appearance panel for that).
• Be sure you have Scale Stroke and Effects checked/Turned on in your General Settings.
• Save the files in CS5 or earlier format.
We can design your custom apparel for you!
• After deciding what items your interested in the next step is to collect all logos/Text and images and provide them in vector format. All Text and fonts must be outlined. (If you’re not familiar with these type of files please call us and we will walk you through it).
• Submit all your design ideas, art files including Pantone colors via email email@example.com
• Our art department will review your files, if all logos are in the correct format, our designer will create a design based on your provided directions.
• Design will be sent to you for approval, or adjustments.
• Once the main garment (ex: Jersey, Skinsuit., etc) is approved, our art department will create artwork for the remaining items on your order.
• Once all items have electronic signature art and color approvals your order will go into production.
Art Pricing and Policies
• CCJ has amazing talented Designers that can bring your vision to life. We have an open door policy our Clients can communicate with our Designers anytime. Although we recommend all initial communication starts with our Dream Team.
• Art time costs are $35.00 which includes 2 edits. It’s critical that all required logos, pantone colors and files be required vector ai files.
• Free art is available to teams that qualify. Art is free with orders of 30 pieces or more.
• Those providing their own artwork (proper vector files on our downloaded templates) will not be billed for setup as long as templates remain in the initial format and colors are called out.